Introduction to Blockchain – One Day Course (Charges Apply)
July 26 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm UTC+0$500
At the conclusion of this course, the attendee will receive a certificate, issued by the GBA, indicating professional certification to move forward in the management of blockchain projects.
Here are the learning objectives of the “Introduction to Blockchain” One Day Course:
- To attain a basic understanding of the following terms:
o Smart Contract
- To identify the ten most common cryptocurrencies including their use, advantages and disadvantages
- To be able to participate in a Cryptocurrency transaction.
- To be able to describe several use cases for blockchain technologies by government and non-government entities
- Be able to discuss the actors in the Cryptocurrency EcoSystem
- Have a basic understanding of how individuals and both private and public organizations are using Blockchain technology
- Be able to Search for and Find Additional Information to further an understanding of this domain and technology.
Free membership is offered in the GBA (in order to receive discount) at www.governmentblockchain.org